Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I've last posted. Heading up to Yosemite at the end of February 2021 hoping to catch the "Firefall" live in person. Conditions around this time nearly always have snow, so Yosemite requires you to have chains in case conditions change to R3 chain control. I checked the clearance of my tires (Atturo Trailblade M/T 255/55/19) from the inner wheel wells and there is about 1/2in gap making chains or cables too tight to fit. Has anyone ever used the Autosock on their Beca before? If so, do they perform well in snow/icy conditions? Those seem to be my best alternative for a traction device short of getting dedicated snow/winter tires. Thanks in advance!
Autosock:

Yosemite Firefall:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know nothing about the autosock and if you're not going to be lining in an environment that needs a dedicated set of tires, then the autosock might be just what you need.
BTW that Tribeca looks really nice, what mods if any have you done and how is working out?

·
Administrator
654 Posts
I don't know anything about the Autosock but wow your vehicle looks great!

·
Registered
'11 'beca w/54K (mods always in progress)
16 Posts
Awesome looking 'beca. I've only had mine 6 months and I've upgraded or added a few things. The next thing is a lift. Can I ask where you got your lift kit? What wheels and tires you are running?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts