Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Navigation DVD ver 3.0 East. Copy is OK too.

·
Registered
127 Posts
+1 - Subaru provided me with the 2.0 only because by the time I bought my car, the 2.0 release was out. They tried to sell it to me before they gave in and sent it to me gratis.

·
Registered
152 Posts
B9LTD83 said:
has anybody figured out how to copy the disc?
Thats the easy part.. they are nothing special. It copies like any other disc. Problem is finding someone who has it, but also has the technical understanding of how to seed a torrent.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Does anyone know if the 09 or even recently sold 08 come with version 3.0?

I've tried before to get a copy but as awd_envy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5184", true); </SCRIPT> stated seeding the torent is the hard part.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Brien said:
Our '08 (bought in April) came with the 2.0 discs.
If the 3.0 was released before you bought the car, you can twist their arm to give you the new ones. I did that when I bought my '07. It had the 1.0 and I wrote to Subie and they sent me the 2.0.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tony999 said:
If the 3.0 was released before you bought the car, you can twist their arm to give you the new ones. I did that when I bought my '07. It had the 1.0 and I wrote to Subie and they sent me the 2.0.
I tried that in mycase with my 07' and it didnt go as well. They basicly told me the car came with whatever was in production at the time it was built, not sold.:tdown:

So I had to "aquire" the disks by other means.:lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
awd_envy said:
I tried that in mycase with my 07' and it didnt go as well. They basicly told me the car came with whatever was in production at the time it was built, not sold.:tdown:

So I had to "aquire" the disks by other means.:lol:
Funny you say that... actually, I didn't get cooperation either on my first try. But then I made a few phone calls and ruffled a few feathers and they gave in. Their in initial "offer" was to split the cost with me. I was like, oh come on... I buy your top of the line vehicle and you are nickel and diming me on a Nav DVD.

Anyway, I guess I'm on my own for getting the new ones! :p

·
Registered
345 Posts
For those of you who were able to get the newer version after buying your car, did you work through your dealer or corporate to get the newer discs? Personally I think my local dealer will blow off my request.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Brien said:
For those of you who were able to get the newer version after buying your car, did you work through your dealer or corporate to get the newer discs? Personally I think my local dealer will blow off my request.
Corporate.

Don't bother with the dealer - you will get Jack.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have east DVD 3.0

I just bought the discs and only needvthe west. I am asking 100 for the east, 10 for fedex express saver. MSG me back if interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts