Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had the courage of taking it on the sand after 3 years of ownership. Took a friend with me with a Nissan Patrol and strap in case I got stuck.
I was worried about nothing, the Tribeca handled all types of sand with ease, had an absolute ball. What have I been missing all these years?

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tribeca_06 said:
wow.. i knew it. where in i go in north carolina you can drive offroad in the sand but i wasnt aloud :(
Why weren't you allowed? I was just in the OuterBanks in NC driving up the coast in the sand with all the jeeps and 4Runners. Tribeca handled great in the sand trenches (note: photo was taken on flat easy sand... It got SO much deeper!! lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
wife ofcourse......
and oh wow thats where i stay. i stay in Duck and theres a beach where you can drive all you want and see the wild horses, i llove it down there and of course i knew the Tribeca could do it :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tribeca_06 said:
wife ofcourse......
and oh wow thats where i stay. i stay in Duck and theres a beach where you can drive all you want and see the wild horses, i llove it down there and of course i knew the Tribeca could do it :)
We stay in Corolla which is one town north of Duck.. we're talking about the same beach.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts