Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm trying to replace my wiper blades on my B9. I went to Wal Mart to buy the Rain X's blades. But they don't fit, has anybody replace there wipers with not OEM blades. Please HELP.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Someone posted on this topic somewhere. From what I read the 06-07 Tribecas will have to use Subaru wipers only. Aftermarket won't fit. 08+ wipers are slightly different and some were looking to put 08 wipers on there older model.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You very much. The makers of Rain X should real re-move the Tribeca from there little books that the have in Wal Mart saying that they work. Also do you have a good web site to buy all three wipers.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Thanks for the links. Subie stock blades don't do well in the winter. I've found that they perform very poorly when it's cold out. I already had the dealer swap them out once under warrenty.

·
449 Posts
I'm gonna start looking for replacements for our B9. In the last ice storm they did just OK. It seemed the outer passenger side iced quite a bit. When going down the highway, the washer fluid did not make it to that spot. I did put up the start of a page:

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8727

No pics from me yet. I have to find the time to take the blade off and take it to the parts store. If I remember right it's a 20 and 26" set of blades, can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Peaty said:
I'm gonna start looking for replacements for our B9. In the last ice storm they did just OK. It seemed the outer passenger side iced quite a bit. When going down the highway, the washer fluid did not make it to that spot. I did put up the start of a page:

http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8727

No pics from me yet. I have to find the time to take the blade off and take it to the parts store. If I remember right it's a 20 and 26" set of blades, can anyone confirm?
I'd love to find out that you were able to replace them with some good aftermarket blades. Winter blades would be ideal (for the moment).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts