Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's about time to get a 2007 tribeca 7 passenger ltd with Nav., I am in Sacramento, California, anyone know where I should go for the best deals?

·
Registered
30 Posts
yuen_kevin said:
it's about time to get a 2007 tribeca 7 passenger ltd with Nav., I am in Sacramento, California, anyone know where I should go for the best deals?
If you want to take a lil drive, try Downtown Subaru (in Oakland) and Albany Subaru near Highway 80 in Albany.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The current going rate for a Tribeca is right around "Invoice minus $1,250." There is a $1250 incentive from Subaru given to the dealers. So- they make 'dealer holdback' whatever that is. Probably close to a grand.

Some places like Fitzmall in the DC area can sell them for a couple hundred less, others, like my little dealer here in Tucson wanted a few hundred more (no big deal). But- you don't need to waste any time dickering over price.

It's a new game out there buying a car these days. If you act like you know the game- they wont waste any time trying to treat you like a walk-in 'mark'.

I went with the dealer that had the car I wanted. There wasn't any haggling over price by any of the dealers. Once I told them what I was willing to pay, all three dealers that I had contacted agreed without hesitation. (they knew the game too)

I sent them money. They sent me a car (dealership was distant). I never walked into the dealership, haggled, nor had to walk the gauntlet of paint protection plans or extended warranties. An easy transaction.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you're into buying long distance, try Subaru of Plano in Plano TX. Kevin Heist does the internet sales. He is the man to ask for.

Caleb

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anchor Subaru in RI. Tell them what you want, what you think it's worth and they will find it. Bought 2 Subaru exec. program cars with in 2 months. '05 Forester XS Premium:winter pkg,big roof,etc, 8,000 mi. Then an '06 Tribeca 7 pass. ltd,dvd,nav, 7,000 mi. Gave me what I wanted for my second trade without even seeing the vehicle. Family Owned and operated, no hassle, you will not be dissapointed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts