Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Forum banner

which dealer to go

2251 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  blackmax
it's about time to get a 2007 tribeca 7 passenger ltd with Nav., I am in Sacramento, California, anyone know where I should go for the best deals?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
yuen_kevin said:
it's about time to get a 2007 tribeca 7 passenger ltd with Nav., I am in Sacramento, California, anyone know where I should go for the best deals?
If you want to take a lil drive, try Downtown Subaru (in Oakland) and Albany Subaru near Highway 80 in Albany.
The current going rate for a Tribeca is right around "Invoice minus $1,250." There is a $1250 incentive from Subaru given to the dealers. So- they make 'dealer holdback' whatever that is. Probably close to a grand.

Some places like Fitzmall in the DC area can sell them for a couple hundred less, others, like my little dealer here in Tucson wanted a few hundred more (no big deal). But- you don't need to waste any time dickering over price.

It's a new game out there buying a car these days. If you act like you know the game- they wont waste any time trying to treat you like a walk-in 'mark'.

I went with the dealer that had the car I wanted. There wasn't any haggling over price by any of the dealers. Once I told them what I was willing to pay, all three dealers that I had contacted agreed without hesitation. (they knew the game too)

I sent them money. They sent me a car (dealership was distant). I never walked into the dealership, haggled, nor had to walk the gauntlet of paint protection plans or extended warranties. An easy transaction.
See less See more
If you're into buying long distance, try Subaru of Plano in Plano TX. Kevin Heist does the internet sales. He is the man to ask for.

Caleb
Anchor Subaru in RI. Tell them what you want, what you think it's worth and they will find it. Bought 2 Subaru exec. program cars with in 2 months. '05 Forester XS Premium:winter pkg,big roof,etc, 8,000 mi. Then an '06 Tribeca 7 pass. ltd,dvd,nav, 7,000 mi. Gave me what I wanted for my second trade without even seeing the vehicle. Family Owned and operated, no hassle, you will not be dissapointed!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.