Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone have the stock specs for a 2008 Tribeca.

have just had a wheel alignment and still not happy. The caster angles are way different left to right.

left 4º 48'
right 3º 54'

the symptom is that when the steering wheel is held straight ahead then the car is gently pulling to the left.

thanks

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sorry don't have the specs...but I'd be pissed if I just paid for an alignment and it's still off. A quick call to your service dept. should get you the info. I'd definitely bring it back to wherever you got it aligned and have them fix it again once you know what it should be.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Zoner said:
Hi,

Does anyone have the stock specs for a 2008 Tribeca.

have just had a wheel alignment and still not happy. The caster angles are way different left to right.

left 4º 48'
right 3º 54'

the symptom is that when the steering wheel is held straight ahead then the car is gently pulling to the left.

thanks
Go back to whoever did it and tell them to do it right!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Based upon your reading the vehicle should pull to the right not the left if it was caused by caster. Caster will cause a pull to the least caster side. I could not fine 08 spec but 07 id 4 04' for both sides. Caster is not adjustable on this vehicle or most newer vehicle for that matter. If the readings are correct, something is bent. Most newer vehicle have pulls caused by tire issues.

·
Registered
405 Posts
caster can be be slightly off to one side to compensate for road crown that wants to pull you right. It takes a good alignment tech to do this so GOOD LUCK on that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts