Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazing stuff going on with TOYOTA. I've had 6 of them and would probably buy one tomorrow. Would you?

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have a 2007 CREWMAX TUNDRA, sure I would.

The messed up accelerator assembly that sticks is made here in the U.S. If they would have used the JAPANESE DENSO VERSION there would have been no problems.

Notice on TOYOTA forums a difference in build quality BETWEEN the JAPANESE compared to the North American built TOYOTA vehicles.

I have seen difference myself.

Now we know where the TRIBECA is built so I wont comment further.:cool:

·
Registered
630 Posts
idk but Subaru dealers are advertising and should take advantage! a dealer near me has a sign " welcome toyota customers"
idk how toyota will get past all this...like that accident in the Lexus?

also are your dealers making models of the legacy and outback called the "summit" where they put after market rims and radio/nav system and charge you like $26,000? in ny a dealer called Bill Kolb is doing it..i think they take like a GT leggy and make it a summit with those packages..seems trashy to me :/

lorebeca- dont totally hate on your Tribeca...have some love! lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
I do love the TRIBE, wife wanted it after driving 8 other vehicles in that class.

I am a FORD man myself to tell you the truth.

TOYOTA will take a hit at a time when FORD AND CHEVY are bouncing back after restructuring and trimming the fat.

In 4 years when I am ready for a new truck I will look at FORD, TOYOTA, but not CHEVY due to too many bad experiences there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts