Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone know where to get or have a stock set of Tribeca wheels for sale?

I'd like another full set for my 2009 Tribeca.

Thanks.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hmm...that might be tough to do.

But why stock wheels? They are tough but not particularly light.

I got Enkei Racing RP03 as a trip set with BFG TA KO2 for the Outback and I really like them. They are very light yet very high tech and strong.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have a brand new set that were on my 2014 Tribeca when delivered to my dealer. They were never used as I had prearranged the install of the optional chrome rims before taking delivery. They are new in boxes with the TPMS stems attached.

Truthfully I have no need for the wheels, but the hassle of trying to sell a limited need item (scarcity of Tribecas), and arranging shipping dissuaded me from any attempt.

I believe the weight and size, not to mention shipping from the US to Canada, would be prohibitive. If you want to do all the fact finding and are interested PM me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your replies guys.

Thought about a stock set of wheels for snow tire use. Probably just use steel wheels with snow tires.

I posted a thread today in the Tire and Wheel section of this site.

Thanks again for your time.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheels

I have the original wheels from my '08 Tribeca which have never been used in the winter. When I purchased my Tribeca new, I purchased a set of winter tires and alloy rims for the winter. I now use my Tribeca only in the winter so I have no need for the original rims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts