Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the purpose of the long narrow vents just below the front door windows?? I never feel any air coming out of them.

·
Registered
192 Posts
While on the subject, has anyone else noticed that they actually put defrost vents on those tiny triangular windows on the sides just before the windshield? When I first noticed this, I just about dies laughing. Yep, even the most useless of windows get defrost!! :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Blizzard said:
Does anyone get air coming out of these vents?
Yes, when the front defrost button is pushed. Defrosts windshield and driver & passenger side windows. Oh, and the little tiny windows in the A pillar :lol: !

Regards...Joe

·
Registered
26 Posts
vent

I also dont get the purpose of the vent under the nav... and i have yet to feel air come out of the passengers vent near the airbag...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone able to solve the issue on this? Hardly any air comes out of mine when the door is closed, but when I check the connection where the rubber piece meets air does blow through there. Do I need to remove the door panels and clean it?

·
Registered
701 Posts
It's designed so that barely any air comes out... the air flows just slow enough for the dry air to keep moisture off the windows.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That seems pretty crazy how you can hardly feel much of any air come out
My thoughts exactly. Specially for the size of the vent :/, he weird part is when I open the door and put make hand on the vent that connects to the rubber piece, I can feel the air blowing a bit harder then when I close it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts