Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
In michigan they are pretty underpriced compared to other places. I was doing a ton of research to find the best deal and almost bought an '09 with 123k for $11,000 out the door at a dealership. I ended up yesterday just buying an '06 with 98k for $7,000 that was in mint condition from an older gentleman who only drove it to visit his family in the UP and during snow days. I think the fact though these are not being made any longer immediately drops prices.

I'm still not sold on the whole premium gas thing except maybe for long trips, I think doing city it should be pretty negligible.
Bigger factor I think is that 06 will be soon 9 years old car. Also 08 and up are more desirable because the premium gas is no longer recommended for them.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Bigger factor I think is that 06 will be soon 9 years old car. Also 08 and up are more desirable because the premium gas is no longer recommended for them.
That and the mainstream looks as well as the updated transmission were what sold me on the '08+

·
Registered
296 Posts
7,000 for a 100,000 H6 Subaru is a WOW deal. What a find! The powertain should also feel plenty good enough east of Denver when driven in S. The unique exterior is a great plus, I still cannot get used to the awful 08 front end.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Agreed :tup:
7,000 for a 100,000 H6 Subaru is a WOW deal. What a find! The powertain should also feel plenty good enough east of Denver when driven in S. The unique exterior is a great plus, I still cannot get used to the awful 08 front end.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts