Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I replaced the valve body on my Tribeca and later the the center diff ( I believe) went out so I swapped the transmission. Before I returned core transmission I put my old (Broken) valve body in it and kept the new-er one.
I have sold the Tribeca so along with the valve body I have:

Used cargo cover

TPMS sensor 28103AJ00A

Both front lower control arms (would be to be rebuilt : bushings ball joints, etc)

Front CV’s 1x rebuilt by cv shop and ready to install
1x needs to be rebuilt.

Shoot offers and remember shipping costs
Most of these are weird shaped heavy items.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No worries. That’s basically what I needed to do when I bought the one. And I wasn’t about to pay full price for all four.

·
Registered
29 Posts
problem is - I am not aware about anybody in USA doing something meaningful to 5eat. (IPT claim doing something, but some guys checked their work - like Hexmods - aaand... just google it :)
anyway, if you would provide partnumber for valve body and prices for valvebody and control arms - I might be interested.

·
Administrator
625 Posts
Bwahahahaha what a screen name!

Reactions: TriBarelyRunning

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
problem is - I am not aware about anybody in USA doing something meaningful to 5eat. (IPT claim doing something, but some guys checked their work - like Hexmods - aaand... just google it :)
anyway, if you would provide partnumber for valve body and prices for valvebody and control arms - I might be interested.
it was ordered for a 2009 Tribeca straight from Subaru. I will try to get pictures and verify the part number. Also some pictures of the control arms. I think one of the control arms has a decent ball joint but they are definitely meant for rebuilding versus a quick swap.

Shipping will be the only downfall for the price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bwahahahaha what a screen name!
Hexmods?
ClimberD... he has done some (a lot, actually!) work on earlier 5EAT

it was ordered for a 2009 Tribeca straight from Subaru. I will try to get pictures and verify the part number. Also some pictures of the control arms. I think one of the control arms has a decent ball joint but they are definitely meant for rebuilding versus a quick swap.

Shipping will be the only downfall for the price.
yep... that too. I am New England...

·
Administrator
625 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts