Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had my '06 Tribeca for 8yrs now and still enjoy driving it. However with its age and 136k miles travelled I am starting to get minor problems that require parts, my latest been the need for an A/C control relay. I have been quoted £48 yet when I have searched for replacements, US models can be got at a fraction of the cost.

Anyone any suggestion? or know if there is any difference between the UK and US models? other than the obvious right and left hand.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I live in the UK and have sourced many parts from the US where as you quite rightly say, parts are much cheaper. You will however be robbed for shipping and import tax but it'll still work out cheaper. Subaruonlineparts seem good.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ps there's does not seem to any major differences between US and UK Tribecas apart from the side the steering wheel is on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ps there's does not seem to any major differences between US and UK Tribecas apart from the side the steering wheel is on.
many thanks, think maybe I will look for a long lost relative or two to get parts to ship for me

·
Registered
191 Posts
Check out Allsubaru they even have the OEM front wipers refills for the 06-07 very cheap .you will have to check with them on the shipping prices to UK .Rock auto has a bunch of good quality parts for the Beca too and has UK operations .i bought the belt tensioner from them and it was the very same as the original i had on the car. don't forget the Valve covers gasket and spark plug seals. time consuming job but doable :rolleyes:. OEM is made by BeckArnley i got them from Rockauto.also the oil cooler gasket cheap and a 15 min job no need to drain coolant or oil if you are carefull...Good Luck:tup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi another UK owner here :) if you have a Costco nearby they sell Goodyear wiper blades that fit perfectly. I'm searching for a replacement LED for a wing mirror indicator at the moment, anyone know if any other Subaru models have the same mirror?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts