Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want seat cover for the Middle row of our '07 7-Passenger Tribeca. Does anyone know where/who makes these? I need protection from the kids

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
cash911 said:
I really want seat cover for the Middle row of our '07 7-Passenger Tribeca. Does anyone know where/who makes these? I need protection from the kids
I think I saw some generic seat cover by Eddie Bauer at Target.com.

I'd just hit up some online auto accessory sites.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually emailed a few online retailers, but they haven't responded back. I did find one that makes seat covers for the Tribeca, but hesitant to use them. I figured I'd ask the other members if they had any recomendations. I hate to use seat covers at all, but with two car seats on the middle row, I feel it will help protect the leather from rips, food, drinks; all those great kid things!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Magic Marker said:
This is the seat cover I was talking about. It looks like it doesn't cover the entire seat, but it sounds like that isn't what you are really looking for.

http://www.target.com/Eddie-Bauer-Car-Seat-Protector/dp/B000COW82C/sr=1-2/qid=1192229288/ref=sr_1_2/602-1068527-5276629?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aeddie%20bauer%20seat%20cover&page=1

"This has completely saved the seats under our kids carseats, and will really help keep those ugly indentions away and the resell value up!"

Sounds like people like them.
That looks great. That's all I need and appreciate your feedback. The tribeca is a great family car with a sporty look. It's why we chose it over the Honda Pilot and others. I wish I got to drive it more than my wife. Thanks Magic Marker

1 - 6 of 6 Posts