Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sadly this is the same that was already floating around.
Does anyone have one thats in just a single file, preferably with jump links?

Thanks for the post though.

·
Registered
190 Posts
just got my manual. I got a lot to learn. I want to do all my maintainance myself.

thank you!!!:D

·
Registered
837 Posts
Just curious which site you downloaded from, did you have to join the rapidshare and buy the pro or just downloaded it. I have tried both links in this thread and both say the file cannot be found.

·
Registered
6 Posts
FLsubies said:
Just curious which site you downloaded from, did you have to join the rapidshare and buy the pro or just downloaded it. I have tried both links in this thread and both say the file cannot be found.
+1
Site looks sketchy. I'd really rather avoid joining either of these sites. Does someone have the PDF they can either email or put up on the forum instead?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Huskylord said:
Can't locate one for a 2008 Tribeca.

:crying:
I am loking for it too!
But even the oldest one could be usefull. Could anyone upload it again please, since the above link is not valid any more?

Michele

·
Registered
141 Posts
It's long enough for me, thanks a lot!!!

Michele

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just bought a Subaru manual on eBay for $20.
The guy said it was new, unopened, etc.
It turned out to be an Alldata repair manual, which is pretty nice. I think it's probably a bootleg disc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can anyone tell me where to find a current site with the PDF repair manual? I google searched, but all I get is links to offshore sites trying to sell me the manual. TIA

1 - 20 of 65 Posts