Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just recieved a letter from Subaru saying that the "Rear Suspension Front Lateral Link" needs to be replaced and that a rear wheel toe adjustment must also be done. Apparently it can crack under certain conditions. I guess they will have to do a wheel alignment as well after this repair.
Has any one else had this recall?

·
Registered
75 Posts
After got it done from McGraft Subaru, I feel the left side of the car is a bit lower than the right side ??? (especially when I look at the left rear mirror, and when turn right at a fast speed)... and seem like I'm sitting on a buble, seem the suspension is more sensitive than before... not sure if it's normal.... anyone got that feeling... ?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Just checked the NHTSA recall database in the US...they don't list any recalls for Tribecas.

·
Registered
771 Posts
"This problem will occur only in countries with severe road condition" We need to start driving these vehicles the way they are suppose to be driven. LOL!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Bump to attach the recall letter. To FHI and SOA: how shameful. This is much more serious than malfunctioning puddle lights, but would cost you a lot more to remedy.
Note that the current service replacement for the rear lateral link in the US market is the same as was introduced under the foreign recall.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts