Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Coming up on 10 months ownership of a 2008 Tribeca and I am very satisfied. Love the ride, the handling, the comfort and the "different" look... not the same ride as everything else on the road.

A few quirks I've gotten used to in the last 10 months... small fuel tank, for instance, rear doors somewhat stiff to open, no automatic headlights ( Had them on my GM for 8 years previous so now I keep forgetting to turn my headlights on at dusk!)

No problems to report, except I think my AC has quit. Don't need it now, and it's due for annual inspection this month, so I'll have it looked at.

Regards to the group!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome to the board:wave: Sorry to hear your AC has quit, but that shouldn't be much of a worry under warranty.

·
Registered
124 Posts
sasrct said:
A few quirks I've gotten used to in the last 10 months... small fuel tank, for instance, rear doors somewhat stiff to open, no automatic headlights ( Had them on my GM for 8 years previous so now I keep forgetting to turn my headlights on at dusk!)
Welcome.

I just leave my lights on all the time. When you kill the ignition, they go off, and they come on when you start the car. The factory lights have a good cut off point, so you wont be blinding oncoming traffic. The small tank is kind of annoying though. My rear doors open easily though, maybe lube the hinges.

·
Registered
21 Posts
bionicbadger said:
Welcome.

I just leave my lights on all the time. When you kill the ignition, they go off, and they come on when you start the car. The factory lights have a good cut off point, so you wont be blinding oncoming traffic. The small tank is kind of annoying though. My rear doors open easily though, maybe lube the hinges.

I leave my lights on all the time too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts