Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Forum banner

Tribeca Nav v6.1 (was 5) Torrent Links Inside

32K views 107 replies 52 participants last post by  Cabkingboy 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
GT500DAD said:
Guys, I can give my Tribeca a tune up, change breaks and rotors, and even replace an idler pully,

but for the love of God, I cant figure out how these torrents work.

I guess I have to pay..
Pay for the discs or pay someone to figure out the torrents? :)
Where are you stuck? You need a client like BitTorrent to open the torrent file and through that download the actual disc files.

#12 ·
Hi.
Thank you for seeding.
After looong download I make a DVD and tried it on my Tribeka 2006.
Disk starts, but when I try to insert address or switch location or...
No any button are working. no any reaction...
Does somebody have same problem? What can be solution to it?
I downloaded both disks West and East. same result on both.

#14 ·
im still seeding, but my fios here sucks, so intermittent. as far as it now showing you the buttons, you will need to grab a paperclip. on the DVDROM under your seat, find the little 'reset' button under the disc insertion point. put the disc in, push the button while its loading, it will reload the software from the new disc and should work

#16 ·
Can someone post directions on how to "burn" it to DVD9? Do I just "burn" the .iso file onto the disk? Do I select "data burn"

I'm downloading the East dvd now and will probably just use Window's burn option onto a DVD9 disk. Will that work? I just need the one disk right?

Thanks for any help!

#17 ·
What I use is 'Nero' to burn disks.
There is a "burn disk-image" button you click on.

Using MS-Windows, If you 'right' click on the .ISO file and
the menu has 'Burn disk image' then you should be alright
with that option also.

A 'data burn' would just take the .ISO file and save it
to your DVD, where a 'Burn disk image' will open
the file and put it's contents down on the DVD.

#18 · (Edited)
Thank you!

The Toyota DVD downloaded great. The Tribeca one says 15 more hours. Thanks everyone! Once mine is done, I'll leave it on as a seed for others to get it from. I have fast internet at work so it shouldn't take too long ;)

Do I need to download both East and West? I only need East so I figured I'll just load that one in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.