Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Some files missing!

I'm having the same issue where it gets to 99% and it stops. I can view the details of my download progress and it appears that in the magnet link it is missing a few files. How did you get this to work? Anyone?:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
same problem :(

Stuck at 99.9% for 3 days. :) Only 388k to finish. any chance of anyone seeding the rest of it for a bit?

Thanks XO

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm not sure what everyone is doing but IT DOES NOT WORK. Yes I can see the map and when I drive my car - the map moves along during the trip. HOWEVER - have you tried to enter specific address? I lost ALL my towns, cities etc. I can't enter a address manually to navigate to. What is the point then? I kind of gave up b/c no one else can answer this question.

·
Registered
19 Posts
SubiBeca said:
I'm not sure what everyone is doing but IT DOES NOT WORK. Yes I can see the map and when I drive my car - the map moves along during the trip. HOWEVER - have you tried to enter specific address? I lost ALL my towns, cities etc. I can't enter a address manually to navigate to. What is the point then? I kind of gave up b/c no one else can answer this question.
What happens if you put the old disk back in? does it work then? if so you might have a corrupt nav disk.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Direct Dropbox or sharefile link

I would love it if someone could send me the file, zipped or what not via Dropbox or a Sendspace link etc. Version 7.0 if possible. Obviously pls only send it to me if it has FULLY worked for you--meaning you can enter addresses manually to navigate to. Suggestion cities are there when you manually enter addresses etc. IF you can send the link - pls respond and i'll give you my email. Truly appreciate any help.:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I dont think your can dropbox files that big... its over 4gb per disk. Torrent is still the best way. Ive got 7.0 and if i can find a way to help you out I will be glad to help.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts