Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Utemarksman said:
There is still one seed online and I was able to pick up the torrent. I'll seed as I'm downloading other things or if specifically requested.

Burned the west image tonight (7-zip to un-rar the .iso and Win7 to burn). New maps are there (my friend no longer lives in an open field) but I was unable to get the address, POI functions working. Anyone else with this problem? I may just re burn the image and try again. If all else fails I'll go back to version 1.
Can't seem to find the seed. Can you post or pm me the link? Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
I tried this direct download, however it just saves a 228kb .exe file which won't work on my iMac. I've never used a torrent before so I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong. Do i need to borrow a Windows machine?

·
Registered
34 Posts
µtorrent offers a mac client here.
or you can use the online BitLet website here.
At this moment there are 4 seeds. (That may change when you get online and over the course of your download.

The West disk has the updated maps but has issues operating the search function. I've given up on it and gone back to Ver.1 which came with the car. I don't use the nav system much and find its worth neither the hassle to pirate or money to upgrade.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Utemarksman said:
µtorrent offers a mac client here.
or you can use the online BitLet website here.
At this moment there are 4 seeds. (That may change when you get online and over the course of your download.

The West disk has the updated maps but has issues operating the search function. I've given up on it and gone back to Ver.1 which came with the car. I don't use the nav system much and find its worth neither the hassle to pirate or money to upgrade.
Thanks with that information I was able to get the download in a few hours. I tried it first thing this morning. Did the reset button I read about. Still didn't find the next street over from me. POI had nothing. Searching for anything in the nearest 5 city's gave no results. I was frustrated. Went back to disc 1. Tried again. Now this disc showed nothing. Then I figured out the issue. I saw my state wasn't selected in my region. Now I could find the street next to mine. So I tried the burnt disc again and fixed this same issue and it works like it should with updated listings. So if anyone is having this issue with nothing under search please make sure your region is selected from the state selection of the map

·
Registered
3 Posts
I cannot get any of these disks to work, but most of the link dont lead me anywhere. Can someone give the FNG some assistance please???

·
Registered
6 Posts
version 6 navigation

Can anybody assist me with the final product of the dl? I've got 42 .rar files in the legacy-nav6.1 east. Do I just pick one iso out of that and burn it to a dual layer? I tried the first iso and got a message "this is not a maps disk" so i'm not sure if I wasted a disk or if there is something else i should be doing? it appears that each .rar has the same information, but i'm not so sure. could somebody please help me as I am stuck with version 2 on a 2008 Tribeca.

·
Registered
20 Posts
maggiesda said:
Can anybody assist me with the final product of the dl? I've got 42 .rar files in the legacy-nav6.1 east. Do I just pick one iso out of that and burn it to a dual layer? I tried the first iso and got a message "this is not a maps disk" so i'm not sure if I wasted a disk or if there is something else i should be doing? it appears that each .rar has the same information, but i'm not so sure. could somebody please help me as I am stuck with version 2 on a 2008 Tribeca.
I'm on a Mac, so I had to download a .rar program which unzipped the folder and created one single .iso file which I then burned to a DL disc

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nav 6.1 for mac

Ok so I figured it out last night. I'm not sure why the first burn did not work (I suspect I did not select a dual layer disk in Toast), but my second one works great. So I used uTorrent to download the linked torrent. This took me a little over 35 minutes. After downloading the file I clicked on the first Legacy-Nav6.1 and opened it with Stuffit Expander. This created an .iso with 42 .rar files underneath the first one. I then burnt the .iso to a dual layer 8.5gig disk with Toast Titanium (you can get a free download of this). With toast I selected Copy video....copy from a disk image... and selected the .iso.... then just clicked copy. once that finished i verified the disk with toast titanium. put the disk in and it updated it automatically.

·
Registered
2 Posts
torrent links

Just bought a Ru and trying to update my navi. None of the links posted work can anyone help me?

thanks
Rarejul

·
Registered
345 Posts
dmess0r said:
What does the error message say? Is this inside µTorrent or some other client?
I'm using FrostWire and when I paste the URL it shows up in the download window but then immediately says error. It appears it can't find the file. Can you try pasting the magnet URL again.

Has anyone else tried it? Like I said it may be me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Brien said:
I'm using FrostWire and when I paste the URL it shows up in the download window but then immediately says error. It appears it can't find the file. Can you try pasting the magnet URL again.

Has anyone else tried it? Like I said it may be me.
Hi Brien,

I've had two of three people connect to my torrent from Canada and the US, so I know the link is at least getting other people hooked up. Here's a fresh copy of the magnet link from my µTorrent client:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:24070D3BC3CB95DD7BEE6B92BC6C1E802F28EDCD&dn=Subaru&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

I've never used FrostWire, so I unfortunely can't tell you if what you're doing is incorrect. I did however find this link on ehow.com which may help.

I think My08Tribeca-Mississauga had some luck, but I'll let him speak for himself :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
I read the ehow.com link and that's what I was doing. So maybe it has something to do with the app. I'll try another one.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts