Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If anyone is willing to burn me one, send me an email @ [email protected]. I can send you two CDs and some funds for return shipping or I can just send you a paypal gift for cost of both. Let me know if anyone is interested. I could probably do it I guess but never have done a torrent file. All this seemed a bit over my head.

·
Registered
31 Posts
mpot23 said:
If anyone is willing to burn me one, send me an email @ [email protected]. I can send you two CDs and some funds for return shipping or I can just send you a paypal gift for cost of both. Let me know if anyone is interested. I could probably do it I guess but never have done a torrent file. All this seemed a bit over my head.
I just did it for two members, for some reason the west coast file isn't working fine, but the east coast disk works fine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi All,
Is there an easier way of downloading the V6.1 maps? I've been trying to download this for a week now and i'm still at 0%. Can anyone help me?
Thanks a million!

·
Registered
31 Posts
stryz said:
Hi All,
Is there an easier way of downloading the V6.1 maps? I've been trying to download this for a week now and i'm still at 0%. Can anyone help me?
Thanks a million!
The easiest way is to buy it lol., but you must have a slow connection cause mine downloaded in line 10 mins

·
Registered
42 Posts
TribecaKid said:
The easiest way is to buy it lol., but you must have a slow connection cause mine downloaded in line 10 mins
I have Verizon Fios 25/25. It is just there are no seed 0 of 0 and 0 of 1 Peer. I just can't find a source.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I somehow missed this 6.1 thread. If anyone is willing to seed the torrent or post here when they find a new one, I'd be grateful. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3 Posts
awd_envy said:
I somehow missed this 6.1 thread. If anyone is willing to seed the torrent or post here when they find a new one, I'd be grateful. Thanks guys!
+1 would like the new DVDs as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
TribecaKid said:
I just did it for two members, for some reason the west coast file isn't working fine, but the east coast disk works fine.
I'm guessing TX is included in the East coast disk?

If anyone is interested in sending me a copy, email me at [email protected] and we can discuss...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like there is only 1 seed right now for the 6.1. If anyone else can seed it, then I will as well once I have it down.

·
Registered
1 Posts
West coast doesn't work

Just downloaded the "Holiday Pictures" 6.1 for my West Coast Disc and got it to work following the instructions to go to [Advanced] and check-box the Change book type to DVD-ROM. ((The first attempt without the book type setting didn't work.))

1. Download from the torrent link
2. Unrar your Disc (West or East) with WinRar
3. Mount .iso with Daemon Tools
4. Burn with favorite burning app (be sure to set book type DVD-ROM)

Have fun!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am notfamiliar with the torrent thing. Can someone plese send me link for east coast disc so i can download without torrent file opener. Thank you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is still one seed online and I was able to pick up the torrent. I'll seed as I'm downloading other things or if specifically requested.

Burned the west image tonight (7-zip to un-rar the .iso and Win7 to burn). New maps are there (my friend no longer lives in an open field) but I was unable to get the address, POI functions working. Anyone else with this problem? I may just re burn the image and try again. If all else fails I'll go back to version 1.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts