Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on another web site, how nice does that Tribeca look, the bonnet scoop looks fantastic and the black mesh grill matches nicely. I wish this was available to buy.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ummm Finally...

Now who would fabricate this? Had that come as an option from day 1 when they intro'd the B9, it would have had more of a following... Subaru needs to realize that all models they sell need to have these options... I know the image in the above post is P'Shopped, but seriously... That looks amazing... In my opinion everything but the scoop...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Not bad. Get rid of the scoop and some different rims, but I like it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I dunno, I kinda like the scoop, I think its vintage Subi style... its kinda like saying.. "yea, I have a big bad ass ugly scoop... so what!"

·
Registered
552 Posts
GREEKBOY said:
How we can paint black the headlights on our TRIBECA like COBBS projekt?
You have to remove the headlight assembly, then bake the whole enclosure in an oven to soften the seal, crack it open, paint whatever you want, then seal it back up and reinstall.

It's not that hard, but not for the faint of heart. I also do not know how easy it is to remove the headlights assembly from the Tribecas.

Google search "DIY blackhousing" and you'll get lots of search results to show you the general ideas. Since you're greek..."DIY" stands for "Do It Yourself" in case you did not know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If anyone really wanted a body kit for the Tribeca they would have done it by now. We would have seen it at Hot Import Nights, etc; as well as the coverage in mags. If you have $8-9,000 to drop and a month to spend in LA you could get ANYTHING done to your B9, even a Fully-Built Turbo EJ20....... Seriously the people are out there with the talent to build the car of your dreams, many are now unemployed and looking for weekend warrior work!

·
Registered
124 Posts
TskubaB9 said:
If anyone really wanted a body kit for the Tribeca they would have done it by now. We would have seen it at Hot Import Nights, etc; as well as the coverage in mags. If you have $8-9,000 to drop and a month to spend in LA you could get ANYTHING done to your B9, even a Fully-Built Turbo EJ20....... Seriously the people are out there with the talent to build the car of your dreams, many are now unemployed and looking for weekend warrior work!
I am very long distance of the LA to come with my tribeca and I want to do stuff on my car by my self...:) :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
GREEKBOY said:
I am very long distance of the LA to come with my tribeca and I want to do stuff on my car by my self...:) :)
Yep quite a long travle indeed! I appreciate your dedication to create your own masterpiece:patriot: Keep posting pics of your Tribeca it looks great! Any idea for wheels?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts