Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....and I had an aftermarket radio with HD radio and a sub that I really really miss:( . Other than that, love the new Tribeca so far!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey man I'm with ya! only not towing a boat, just making non stop runs to lowes and Home Depot for stuff to keep remodeling a new house we purchased. I traded an 05...really miss it

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'll one up you guys for jealousy points;):p My wife drives her 05 Legacy and we upsized to the Tribeca for the hauling space and impending family as well. Although give the bigger family another yr or so:eek:

·
Registered
33 Posts
yea i guess were all allowing our needs to grow!!!!! OH well wouldnt change it for the world, new house (first house)and a 5 month old. Justified in my book. Now lets enjoy...

see ya fellas

·
Registered
54 Posts
We are just a couple of permanent DINKs that wanted something a little more comfortable and roomier than our Forester for our long road trip vacations to the SW. We would always lose the back seats when fully loaded for vacation with the Forester. Now we can at least keep one or two back seats available with the same cargo.

The wife likes the Outbacks better that she has test driven over the years but I was sold on the interior design and smooth 6 cylinder engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts