Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
pbswanson said:
Hope you were able to get the price down a bit. I just bought an 07 2 weeks ago at 12,5. Wasn't "fully loaded" but still a great car and I actually prefer less gadgets and leather etc. Just more to break I guess. But hey that's just me. Congrats on the purchase though. I've already fallen madly in love with mine haha. In fact I just had new wheels put on yesterday. Couldn't resist, looks much better.
We were able to get it to fit within our budget so that's what was important. It's going to take a while to get use to all of the features. I'll have to pull out the manual and do some reading.

We didn't necessarily need all of the bells and whistles, but there are a few things we really wanted like the tow package, the DVD entertainment package for the kids and the third row.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Sounds like a good purchase. I have an '07 with the tow package & the 3rd row, but not the DVD/Nav package. Sometimes I wish I had that, but mostly don't miss it. Mine has served me well. I bought used with 22K miles, and I now have 132K, so I've gotten good use out of it, and it still runs well. I'm sure it'll last me a few more years (@30K miles/yr).

21 - 22 of 22 Posts