Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some new pics. All cleaned up and waxed. The only mod in store for the OBS is a rear sway bar. :banana:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GREEKBOY said:
The first car is OYTBACK?
Yes, officially it's an Impreza Outback Sport.

Anyone ever notice how the rear roof line and rear end look similar between the OBS and B9? My girlfriend likes to call the OBS a Mini B9.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tribeca_06 said:
wow i just noticed that now
Now check out the interior. I guess Subaru got such good reviews on the B9's interior, they took those cues and migrated them into newer products.
2006+ Tribeca

2008 Impreza Outback Sport

2009+ Forester Concept (but the interior is basically the same)

·
Registered
630 Posts
yeahh they put the same modern look, which sold me on the car, i guess this is why subaru is doing pretty well, btw nice black leather in ur b9 and i like the interior to the outback sport, is the lower dash white??

·
Registered
405 Posts
Someone was picking up their silver on silver SPORT when we were getting our TRIBECA.
I DID A DOUBLE TAKE ON THAT CAR, DOES it come with turbo 2.5 or just the 2.5?
Does the 2.5 have enough UMPH fun factor?

Magic Marker said:
Here are some new pics. All cleaned up and waxed. The only mod in store for the OBS is a rear sway bar. :banana:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Someone was picking up their silver on silver SPORT when we were getting our TRIBECA.
I DID A DOUBLE TAKE ON THAT CAR, DOES it come with turbo 2.5 or just the 2.5?
Does the 2.5 have enough UMPH fun factor?
No, the OBS only comes as a 2.5. I wanted a WRX, but the wallet said no. As four bangers go, she's feels quick especially since it has 170hp and 170lbs of torque. Too bad the AWD sucks up a lot of the power. But I will say the even with the A/C on, you can hardly tell. I know when I had the A/C on my Civics, they just dragged as the extra pulley strained the engine.

When my girlfriend takes the OBS to work b/c I need to use the B9 for home projects she says it can get her into trouble. She can get a little bit of road rage and the OBS lets her weave in/ out of traffic and take corners a lot faster then the Tribeca. Cornering is even better since I had the STi springs installed and plan to have a WRX rear sway bar installed soon.

·
Registered
552 Posts
This is our collection:wave: But they weren't all freshly washed/waxed:eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Magic Marker said:
Yes, officially it's an Impreza Outback Sport.

Anyone ever notice how the rear roof line and rear end look similar between the OBS and B9? My girlfriend likes to call the OBS a Mini B9.
You should "pig nose" the grill to match. ;) I liked it when the 06/07 Impreza came out along side the Tribeca with that grill. And yeah they are very close. Never really thought about it but yeah.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts