Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. I drive an '07 Tribeca limited and have been granted funds to replace/ upgrade the rear sway bar to something a wee bit more stiff.

I have read several posts on here looking for fitment information on rear sway bars, but have not found any. I've searched the OEM parts catalogs for sizes and maybe I'm just not looking in the right places, or entering the appropriate search strings.

Can anyone tell me:
- what is the stock Rear swaybar size? (I've gathered that the front is 25mm from other forums I'm on)

- can anyone tell me where to find a thicker rear bar?

- and is it as simple as finding upgrades for an '07 Outback/ Legacy? Are the platforms similar enough that the bars would be interchangeable?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump?

Bueller? ...Bueller?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bob_the_cook said:
Can anyone tell me:
- what is the stock Rear swaybar size? (I've gathered that the front is 25mm from other forums I'm on)

- can anyone tell me where to find a thicker rear bar?

- and is it as simple as finding upgrades for an '07 Outback/ Legacy? Are the platforms similar enough that the bars would be interchangeable?
Wow, almost a month and still nothing. That's kinda scary.

For those of you inteterested:
*The stock rear bar is 16mm.

And that is all I've learned. Any other help would be awesome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All of the search booleans I can come up with bring back endlinks and control arm bushings.

Maybe you'll have better luck with it. If you do can you let me know where it is?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Are you looking for stabilizer bar? I would like to change on my 06 limited stabilizer bar so it will make car more stable on turn. I did it before on another car and it make big difference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts