Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the limited I was wondering where the amp and sub were located is it the unit under the drivers seat or is it in the cargo area. Also where would I find the nav box

·
Registered
552 Posts
The navi computer is under the driver's seat.

The subwoofer (if you want to call it that) is in the cargo area, passenger's side...there's a inset area where you'll see 2 smallish holes w/ plastic screening over it.

AFAIK I don't believe there is a separate amp for the speakers, it's built into the headunit behind the dash.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
snork said:
The navi computer is under the driver's seat.

The subwoofer (if you want to call it that) is in the cargo area, passenger's side...there's a inset area where you'll see 2 smallish holes w/ plastic screening over it.

AFAIK I don't believe there is a separate amp for the speakers, it's built into the headunit behind the dash.
Yeah, we have a LTD and the subwoofer is useless.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Magic Marker said:
Yeah, we have a LTD and the subwoofer is useless.
Ah, c'mon...I wouldn't say it's useless:lol: Just slightly underwhelming:p When you fiddle with the bass levels, you can actually tell a difference w/ more bass coming from the rear.

·
Registered
18 Posts
any idea what size the sub is? 8" 10" ? im asking because i had a system hooked up in my old jetta using the factory head unit and it sounded very good (2 alpine type r 10s and a 1000watt rockford amp hooked into the factory stereo. I would like to do this to my newly purchased 06 ltd with dvd and nav. just have to find the place to hide an amp and run the wires back to the factory sub spot (replacing the sub of course with an aftermarket one)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts