Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use the Subaru Bucks on SubaruParts? Are they the best place to get them using the Bucks or are there alternatives?

From what I understand, you must use the bucks $100 at a time. I originally got them for the oil changes at the dealer, but it looks like I might have better use for the bucks on accessories. Any one with a better idea?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I actually found that my local dealer gives me very competitive prices for accessories. They constantly run "15% off "promotions for accessories, and I don't have to deal with sending the subi bucks anywhere, insure them (more $$), call to make sure they arrived, and such and such. Shipping is also free :) and on things like B9 hitch or roof rails for my LGT shipping from the other coast would be through the roof. I might be paying somewhat more than I could on smaller things like puddle lights or tranny cooler, but I guess for now it evens out for me.

That said, I bought things from SubieGal, but I paid with CC. Perhaps Peaty can provide more details about using Subi bucks with them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the replies. Didnt know that the Bucks can be used in increments. Do they actually give you "change" if the service/accessory is less? It does say coupon only redeemable once.

The dealer near here says no change for the bucks, just use all $100. So if I want a service of $212, I cant use $300. Sure use $200 and pay $12 in cash. But the main reason I got the bucks was for the oil changes.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
njjuliano said:
Thanks for the replies. Didnt know that the Bucks can be used in increments. Do they actually give you "change" if the service/accessory is less? It does say coupon only redeemable once.

The dealer near here says no change for the bucks, just use all $100. So if I want a service of $212, I cant use $300. Sure use $200 and pay $12 in cash. But the main reason I got the bucks was for the oil changes.
So you guys are getting your Subie bucks via the Subaru Credit Card?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Magic Marker said:
So you guys are getting your Subie bucks via the Subaru Credit Card?
Yep. I had one for years and my wife got one right after we purchased Tribeca for her. So we can pull in $1000 worth of Subaru bucks a year :)

·
449 Posts
I see what you mean sorry I thought you meant that you can only use them in 100 buck increments. There are lesser ones but you have to use the whole thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts