Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wonderful tribeca that I LOVE. I now have a wonderful tribeca with a dead mouse in it that smells so bad you can't drive it. Anybody had this problem. This is the 3rd time. How do I get it out.
this last time I took it to the dealership and paid over $600 to have it taken apart and cleaned. It's back!! Any suggestions?:confused:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sounds really annoying, I suppose If you cant find it yourself the dealer is the only option and would take it back - or possibly take it to a car detailing place could be cheaper and would do a good job cleaning the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Make sure your garage isn't full of mice, e.g don't have food in the garage that mice can get too (like dog food). If mice are in your garage and you park a warm car in their they nest in it. Had the problem with a different vehicle. Shut dog food sack up in a rubbermaid trash can with a lid, mice disappeared, and no more mice in car.

·
Registered
630 Posts
a mouse died in your car?? never heard that. get mouse traps for your garage or driveway and take it to a detailer and you will be fine :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.