Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've driven my car for around month now. So far, I'm quite happy except for the shudder/vibration I'm still getting around the 70-80km speed. Also, drivers seat creaks quite badly when cornering. Its easily obvious to demostrate by slowly lifting butt up off seat and back down on it. CREAK...

Well, coming from a minivan (Nissan Quest), perhaps I've been spoiled with all its storage compartments, but having a family and the Tribeca being a "7 seater", where do people store things like, spare change for future drive thru's, grocery cart buggies or McD's? Looking for ideas or maybe I haven't found the secret compartment yet.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Heh, unfortunately there is no "secret" change holder:( When we got the car I was looking for one myself too, seems odd to not have one or at least a simple compartment with a little door to hold it. Anyway, it's far from ideal but we usually keep change in the little rectangular holes next to the cupholders in the center console. Can be a PITA to get it out in a hurry though.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I quite often toss my spare change in the door grab-handle. Sure it rattles sometimes, but it's handy when stopping at a toll-booth or drive-thru restaurant.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SubieDriver said:
I quite often toss my spare change in the door grab-handle. Sure it rattles sometimes, but it's handy when stopping at a toll-booth or drive-thru restaurant.
LOL. The wife currently builds up a pile of hair clips there and bugs me every time I reach to close the door. I'll just have to toss them as I'd rather touch money! Thanks...

·
Registered
33 Posts
detour

mwoo68 said:
I've driven my car for around month now. So far, I'm quite happy except for the shudder/vibration I'm still getting around the 70-80km speed. Also, drivers seat creaks quite badly when cornering. Its easily obvious to demostrate by slowly lifting butt up off seat and back down on it. CREAK...

Well, coming from a minivan (Nissan Quest), perhaps I've been spoiled with all its storage compartments, but having a family and the Tribeca being a "7 seater", where do people store things like, spare change for future drive thru's, grocery cart buggies or McD's? Looking for ideas or maybe I haven't found the secret compartment yet.
Wallmart sell some kind of change cup that holds quaters, dimes and fives on piles caugth by a spring

1 - 5 of 5 Posts