1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Victor Goltz
Cell: 316-680-7791
E-mail: [email protected]
Feedback: E-bay under victor.goltz and several neon forums under Blue demon02 neons.org and 2gn.org

I no longer have the car and took everything off of it before i got rid of it.

Bellow is a list of everything i had for the car either to go on or already on the car.

Top half of door panels, make offer

Bottom half of fiber glassed door panels:

As you can see they need to be re-coverd. If they sell i will have them done if not no sense in my doing it to have them sit in my closet. Looking to get 600 with out the speakers or 800 with. These costed me over a 1200 to have done not including the speakers. The speakers are MB Quart Q-line 8", 4", and tweets, I have several A/D/S amps as well I will throw in a A/D/S PH10 that was just re-built and is more then enough to drive these. I have a second set of 8" drivers i will throw in as spares as well. I have a cheap line lever converter and all the wiring needed to wire this all up as well. I can't even begine to tell you the differane these made over the stock speakers. You can't even compare the two.

Sub box i built to go in the back in place of one of the cargo trays if you don't have the third row seat. Make offer its super heavy so not sure how to ship it. currently has a MB Quart old school 10" Q-line sub. Will leave it in there. I have the cover i made to go on the top but will need to be re-done as the ex broke it trying to get at one of the amps to replace a fuse, has two places to mount an amp.

JL-Audio Clean Sweep:

I have everything needed to instal this. $100
Info:http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?Source=googlebase&ProductID=19300

two bro speed stainless mufflers brand new, got these to replace the stock ones, will of course need some custom work to install the tips that are on them will not clear the bumper and will need to be swapped out for different ones. inlet is 2.25" $100

stock SVX exhaust manifolds, got these to port and do a custom exhaust with, these will need some work to put on as they do not have the same mounting point to the rest of the exhaust as the stock ones do. $50

Cold air intake:

Compleatly replaces the stock pipping and air box, this does not throw any codes, its not anoyingly loud either if you drive it normal you hardly notice its there, doesn't even start to realy make noise tell high in the RPM range. I loved the way it sounded.
$75.00

cross bars:

only used once, $50

Stock Legacy springs:

These are said to lower the tribeca, (a SPT dealer gave me this information) i never got a chance to put them on. I know they will physically mount as i mistakingly mounted some stock legacy outback springs and they fit fine but are exactly the same springs as on the tribeca. lol $75

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The cross bars are sold. Come on guys make me offers i can't believe no one wants this stuff. I thought for sure someone would want the door panels/stereo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
CAI still available? Paypal?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I haven't heard anything from this guy; anyone else?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am extremely interested in everything except for the door panels. especially the springs, and the CAI. i can have the money to you by the 15th.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.