Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...
Just wanted to say hello and see my username in lights:lol:

I own (2)...yes two....06 Tribecas...purchased within the last year.... They are so sweet So now there are 2 (in my garage).:tup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A pair of Limited's

My wife wouldn't let me tow anything with her gold beca....so I got my own...(and mine has NAV too!....that'll teach her a lesson) the OEM hitch is in the garage ready to install.:tup: a pair of 06 Limiteds:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Compact sport utility vehicle ... Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sport utility vehicle

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
BzB said:
congrats. if towing is in your plans look into getting a transmission cooler too.
thanks!...

Thinking about the TransCooler but fixed my avitar instead...I can always get to the TransCooler...just towing lightly right now.

I'm looking for a folding, hitch mounted bicycle rack for use while towing a light trailer (canoe). I suppose I can mount the bike to the canoe if necessary, but it would be nice to carry the bike without the canoe sometime.

The 1-1/4 OEM hitch size is proving to be kind of a bugger for the combo... but it looks good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.