Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'd put it towards the auto starter or puddle lights if you don't want to lay out any additional money. If you don't have the all-weather floor mats, they are a good deal too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
After a week of Subaru weather in the snow covered NW, I really appreciate my all-weather mats. Nice to see them collect all all the snow melt and road sand.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should have mentioned that I transferred the all weather floor mats from my 05 Legacy to the Tribeca and they fit perfectly.

I was thinking about the puddle lights, but now 100% sure if i'm sold on them
The Tribeca owns the garage rights, so an auto start isnt necessary
I have the auto dim mirror

The Cargo net, and luggage bars for the top are more of what im thinking about. Problem with the luggage bar option, is I know i'll never use them, i just simply like the looks of the ones i've seen with them.
I'd also like to look into the chrome "step" bar for the sides, ideas on that? Are they available through subaru, if so how much?

For you Puddle Light fans, sell me on them, please?

Thanks Rob

·
Registered
54 Posts
I want to sell you on both the remote and puddle lights. My Tribeca lives in the garage too but does get parked outside a lot for extended periods when I carpool my friends to parties. The remote start is nice because it gets the car all warm and defrosted for my riders. They all think that feature is cool but also ooh and ahh over the puddle lights.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Puddle Lights by far are the best accessory for the Beca. It has function and the wow/ cool factor.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yeah, the puddle lights are the single feature I have gotten the most compliments, questions about. All my friends have thought they were cool when we are all parked together and we all remote unlock and they see the ground glowing under ours!

"Pimpin' Ground Effects":lol: :cool:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
06TribecaMD said:
whats the price for a dealer to install puddle lights?

Im actually up to $300 in Subaru bucks now...
My dealer charged me $150 in labor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts