Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok- I have had a very odd thing happen in my '08 Tribeca. It has happened twice within the last week. I was driving along and the transmission seem to slip in to neutral (engine immediately revs as my foot is still on the gas), and the check engine light along with just about every other dash light comes on. I have to coast to the shoulder, put into park and then turn off. I turned it back on immediately and the check engine light is still on but the Tribeca does go into drive and I can get home. I took it in to the dealership the other day after it happened the first time, but the check engine light turned off before I got there. They still put it on the computer and said there were some bad connections, but they didn't specify where.

Has anyone experienced this???
-Brandon

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Nope, but find out what connections the dealer is speaking of and get it in writing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
bbell5,
Just had the same thing happen to my '09 this afternoon. What was the problem and/or the resolution in your case? Thanks for any info you (or anyone else with similar problem) may provide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.