Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here. Flame off.

I just bought a 2006 Tribeca and have NO CLUE how to set the clock or the date. Manual seemed useless.

Thanks!

Newbie out. Flame on. ;)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Navi or non-navi? If navi, it gets UTC time from the GPS system and all you have to is set it +- hours to get the right time. And it's actually in the navigation setup, not where'd you guess it to be.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, I just got a 2010 non-Navi and can't figure out the clock and dates. I do have that screen though

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

nigel

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey, I have the '06 Beca with nav. You need to have the key on (so the gps can get the time from the satellites), then press the "Menu" button on the dash. Then press the nav set-up "button" on the touchscreen. Time comes from the satellites in GMT, then you have to "+" or"-" 1 hr to have time in your physical time zone be displayed. For ex. in the northeast U.S., we are 5 hours earlier than GMT (Greenwich mean time).

Then you use this page to adjust for daylight savings time changes.

Hope this helps.

Pete

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are you all certain about that? I have the navi and after day light saving i had the wrong time for about 3 weeks until my wife found it in the navi setup. What a dumb place to put that. The manual was no help at all!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Twice a year I have to got to that +1 hr/-1 hr screen to make it right. It is always a pain, but you get used to it after a few years!
My GMT statement was screwy though. We are 5 hours BEHIND them, so we need -5h to be accurate.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 2010, no NAV, but has the monitor screen.
Owners manual shows a "clock button" on dash, if it's there I can't find it.
Monitor manual does not reference clock.

Can anyone point me in right direction

Thx
Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts