Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Forum banner

SB9T.com is up and running!

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  tdelker 
#1 ·
Welcome to SB9T.com, the first and only Subaru B9 Tribeca specific forum on the internet! Please tell your friends about SB9T.com and spread the word. The first couple hundred members are always the hardest to get. Once we hit the 200-300 member mark the forums should take off much like our sister site (IWSTI.com) did back in 2003.

Thanks and enjoy your stay! :D

#6 ·
HB_Dad said:
www.ClubTribeca.org has been online for a year now, so this isn't the first Tribeca-specific forum.

However, I hope this site gets a good following. Good luck! :)
Well that was definitely a mistake on my part! I searched and searched on google and couldn't find any tribeca forums beside's NASIOC's sub forum and made an assumption / complete ass of myself :D.

Anyway, it looks like clubtribeca only has about 100 members, I think we'll have more than that here in a week or two. This forum will also get picked up my google in the next week, and should be the 1st search result for "tribeca forums" so people will actually be able to find it. ;)

#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.