Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the roof racks from a member and went on my road trip with no problems. Just was warm enough today to take some bit of time to take the racks back off.

I saved the plastic things that cover the "hole" in the roof where the roof racks install. Of course, I was able to clip 2 of the plastics and now I need new ones. I know that the other thread tried to get the part number for these, but with no luck. Any one know what these are called, part number, or any lead on how to aquire them?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright you Subaru fans. I know some of us were looking for these, and after some calls, found out the part number for these things.

91054XA06A

Be gingerly with these fragile little plasticky things, because each of these cost $15 a piece. :rofl:

You can get them for $9 something on line, with $10 shipping on top of that. So get 50, and sell the rest to us who need them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi njjuliano,

I appreciate i'm following up on an old post, but I have just managed to break one of these roof clips when taking off my roof rack. Do you happen to have any spares for sale, or know anyone who does?

I am struggling to find a supplier of these clips in the UK without resorting to being extorted by my local Subaru dealer.

Many thanks

James.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You need to snap off the plastic covers, then there are some allen bolts. I don't remember if there is a cover for the holes in the roof rail, I think they are built in and slide across.
It's been a few years since I put my rack on.

·
Registered
53 Posts
sorry to beat an old post but on that p/n 91054XA06A...

is that for both right AND left side, as well as for both front AND rear? also, is any hardware needed to install or does it come with hardware?

i was just about to order a few and want to be sure because when i search that p/n it says that it is for "right front" and i figured if it was 'universal' it wouldn't say that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts