Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My next round of mods...

I removed the Exhaust tips to push them flush with the bumper. Threw on some wheels I had in the garage and took the Tribeca for tint. The front windows are 50% and rear are 5%.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like how you did the sub I been trying to figure out something for my tribec ...how loud is the bass my last car had 2 12s

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bass hits decently now. Since space is so scarce I was thinking of going to a dual 8 inch sub-woofer setup for more SPL.

·
Registered
59 Posts
What kind of brakes are they? Dual piston? Front and back? How much were they and where were they purchased? Were they direct bolt on replacements? Also, do you notice much of a difference in stopping power, or are they just cosmetic? I was also wondering about the front door speakers you put in, did they drop right in or did you need to modify the door hole? Subwoofer too, are there rings under it to make it fit into the space where the old one was, did you run the amp off stock deck with high inputs using the factory speaker wires or did you do it another way? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Those look like 4 piston, the stock caliper is already 2 piston. Anything that will fit a legacy or wrx should bolt up here tool, Probably even the STI setup. Just understand the Tribeca already has the largest non-STI brakes for OEM subarus. So a BBK for a legacy would probably be the upgrade to go for or an STI swap.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What kind of brakes are they? Dual piston? Front and back? How much were they and where were they purchased? Were they direct bolt on replacements? Also, do you notice much of a difference in stopping power, or are they just cosmetic? I was also wondering about the front door speakers you put in, did they drop right in or did you need to modify the door hole? Subwoofer too, are there rings under it to make it fit into the space where the old one was, did you run the amp off stock deck with high inputs using the factory speaker wires or did you do it another way? Thanks in advance.

The Front brake calipers are 4 piston 2008 STI calipers. Ordered from RockAuto.com - Calipers, Pad and rotors. Everything bolts up as a direct swap, no modifications and the fits under the dust shields also. VERY EASY UPGRADE.

All the Speakers needed custom mounts for installation and I installed a 5 channel Amplifier under the Passenger seat by converting the factory speaker outputs with a low level converter.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts