Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night well I was on the net searching for something completely un-related I came across revtronix. They do ECU re-tunes. I contacted them and asked them if they would be interested in doing a re-flash for the Tribeca. I told them that people are not happy with the milage and the throttle response. They sad they would be hapy to help. They said they can't do the 07's yet (thinking they might be thinking thats when they changed them) But the 06's can be re-maped. They said they don't think there is much they can do about the transe ecu. But for me any help is worth it. I will be throwing on a header back exahust before I send the car up to them. I will keep this thread updated as things develope. Good thing my tribeca is about to find its way up to NH makes geting it to them in canada do-able.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dude that's sick! I was thinking about something like this, xx tuning in Hartford Ct can do reprograms,etc..

The exhaust...tell me how it goes I like the sound of infinity fx's... I want my 06 to sound like it but maybe a little louder.

·
Registered
124 Posts
SGT Goltz said:
Good thing my tribeca is about to find its way up to NH makes geting it to them in canada do-able.
:lol:

you realize that Vancouver BC where those guys are located is still 3000 miles away from the closest point in New Hampshire?

·
Registered
35 Posts
bionicbadger said:
:lol:

you realize that Vancouver BC where those guys are located is still 3000 miles away from the closest point in New Hampshire?
Details, details, BB lol... would be an awesome road trip for the guys... sample all the Canadian beers and hospitality along the way... I'd just recommend waiting till June/July, not so much for the driving, but for having fun along the way!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
H,mm I hadn't mapquested it yet but. Guess its road trip time. I have never been to canada so guess this is a good reason to go and have a good time. I could just have the car shipped up there though. If I can't pull off the road trip I will just have it shipped.

The car should be up in NH soon. First thing on the list is to get the stereo fixed. Then exhaust then when I get back finaly put on some LGT springs and see how this bad boy looks lowered. Anyone know of a good deal on some 20' can't lower this bad boy on stock shoes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Interested to hear what exhaust you choose. I am trying to find someting in Titanium, header-back.....I would even take a set of headers if I could find them... Please post pix, and let me know. Also would like to see how low you go......any coilovers out there????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts