Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry 2006 guys, this is only for the 2007 B9 only. It lists for about $140 but you can find it online for about $110.

The part number is: F5510XA000ML

Remove the square plastic covers on each side behind the second row seats. Push in the ends of the cover, position the cover in the recesses and pull the ends back out to fit (it took me about 5 minutes to figure that one out). It fits well, but it does not fit close to the backs of the second row seats.

·
Registered
136 Posts
That comes standard on the Australian models, its comes in handy when you don't want people to see what you have in the back ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
SoDealer said:
The '06 guys are... the '07's accept the retractable or the cheap cover.
I've got one in mine. It's okay, but it rattles occasionally. Plus, they only make them in black and I've got the tan interior. There's enough black trim in my interior to keep it from totally looking out of place, but how hard would it have been to make a matching, non-rattling tan cover?!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’am looking for the used trunk room trims (left & right in beige color) for Subaru B9 Tribeca (model 2006 or 2007 only to be sure I've got a good fit) with special mounting points, located centered and below the rear windows, to install the tonneau cover (retractable luggage compartment cover).
I own a car (B9 Tribeca 2006) that does not have such mounting brackets for the retractable cargo cover. Because I have the cover, I wish I could use it in my Subaru.

Up you can find the photos of the marked places where those mounts should be located.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts