So I don't have any pics to post- cause it's already fixed, but I can try to explain how I did it...
1. Found a drywall anchor that just barely fit in the hole on the back of the seat. The anchor should be large enough that the outer flange to the anchor should prevent it from going completely thru the hole and falling into the seat. Glued that into the hole with 5 minute epoxy.
2. found a screw with threads that were just small enough that the screw had to be pounded into the anchor, but did not need to be screwed in with a screwdriver.
3. chose a drill bit that was just big enough to allow the screw to be pushed through a hole that I drilled in the plastic support peice in the pocket. The plastic peice I am referring to is where the posts used to be connected before my kids broke them off. It's sorta folded into the leather. I didn't want to take that apart, so I carefully drilled the hole through the backside, while holding the leather slightly unfolded. The objective was to get the screw poking out of the other side- lined up with the wall anchors now glued into the seat back.
4. put 5 minute expoxy on the screw threads (probably overkill), and pounded the screws into their respective anchors with a mallet.
5. let it dry
So far, it has held up quite well to my surprise. You don't see the screws because they were inserted "behind" the leather and thru the plastic support. Without taking the seat completely apart, I don't have a better solution at the moment.