·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an 07'. It looks like the recall was for 06 specific models. Can anyone verify if it was for all B9's?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 06' hatch strut was damaged by my 8 year old when he decided to use it, instead of the hatch handle, to close my door after taking in the groceries.:(

I know the part I need but was wondering if anyone has had any luck using a non-oem part. $90 from the dealer seems steep for one hatch strut. TIA if you have any info.

·
449 Posts
you know I bet if you removed it and went to an auto store they'd be able to match it up to something that would work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Peaty,

Thanks for the recommendation but I tried that one already. No luck with Pep Boys, AutoZone, or O'Reily here in Colorado. Bummer.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Our 09 hatch shocks need help to get hatch all the way up over the last 5 months.
Seem too weak for the weight of the Tribeca hatch, OUTBACK SHOCKS LOOK THE SAME but that hatch is lighter.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Wow you found one.
Finding a Tribeca in a junk yard is like a needle in a hay stack.

maginty said:
I ended up finding my replacements at a local junk yard. Saved $200 than going through Subaru Parts Depts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.