Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else experienced the dash rattling? Its horrible, and very embarassing... If anyone has, has anyone found a solution?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I do have a minor plastic "rubbing" noise coming from the front. Basically where the dash meets the windshield. It only comes from time to time; especially when it's really cold out. It's tough to recreate for the dealer to fix.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm, this is more of a loud rattle, its so loud you can hear it over the radio quite often... I wonder if it could be the cd changer or something, it comes out of the odd vent under the nav....

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I would def bring that back to the dealer if you are still under warrenty.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I too get a rattle that sounds like it coming from under the right side of the dash. It's very random though (more so when cold though) and often only lasts a few minutes then goes away???? Kinda like something jars loose a bit and then reseats itself. We noticed it the first weekend we got the car, then it went away for a couple weeks, then last weekend we heard it again.

It's one of those sh!tty problems that we'll likely have to live with cuz you can't easily replicate it for the dealer and even if you go in looking yourself, everything will probably look ok:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts