Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
This was my first Civic. A 96 EX. Great car and only sold it so my girlfriend could pick up the B9 and I wanted to drive something newer.

1996 to 2004!

Here's my 2004 Civic EX. Ever since we got the B9, we only drive it once a week. My girlfriend would rather take the B9 even though the Civic gets better MPG's. In the Spring, I plan to debadge it. I'll get some better pics of the B9 once it warms up a bit and I can clean it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
currently sitting. yes, I know that the pic says november, but it still looks like that even in Feb.

better pics

daily driver

mods on cobalt:
Cobra H/E front mount
Water/meth injection
Tune
K&N Filter
Exhaust Cutout

Just recently purchased some 26"x10.5"x16" Mickey Thomson ET Streets, Just need to buy some rims to put them on.

·
Registered
34 Posts
great car! lots of power! I need sticker tires though on the stock wheels. It has some luxury too, leather seats, sub in the back. I went wingless of course so now I can see out the back window. That was the first thing I did within the first 6 months of owning it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BECCA Detail

its been a long time since I detailed... Ive been occupied with school and Im finally done with my finals so i have the free time in the world.. I started on working on my Girl's becca.. its our daily driver and just trying to maintain the car since its brand new and we love it so much..

Wash:
-CG citrus WG (foam gun and 2 bucket method
-Meg Body solvent
-Gunk tar remover
-Pinnacle Safe Scrub Bug
-Ez brush and random wheel brush
-CG mild clay
-Optimum Qd for lube
-Lots of MF (buff,glass,random)

Paint:
-3M BP
-3M uk blue foam pads 6"
-Sonus white foam pad
-3M Ultrafina SE polish
-Menz 106FA
-Menz IP
-Meg 105
-1500 grit sandpaper with Meg pad

Protection:
-Menz sealant
-Collinite prewax cleaner Fleetwax 870
-Meg hyperdressing
LSP
-Dodo lime prime prewax cleaner
-Dodo Juice blue velvent bonnet
-Migliore wax

This is what I started.. not too many details but you get the geist

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Then sprayed Meg body solvent.. oh man it smells so good.. let it sit for 5 min then foam gun

Love EZ brush..makes life EZ

not to many debris on claying...

rock chips and it was touched up so I decided to retouch and wetsand

Dodo on bonnet.. it was hard to apply.. wax was so hard but had a good smell.. i could smell it from the hood..

Semi finished and cant see clarity from my SD400 digital.. i will take pictures with my EOS30D tmrw..

Night pics.. didnt get a chance to wax the rest of the body but i took some quick snaps after the Menz sealant.. I have to say it easy to use.. apply thin and wipe and buff and enhance the paintwork a lot better...

Now the FINALE.. you be the judge of these pictures... i had to sneak in a private GOLF CLUB... i've always pass by there and it is simply amazing.. the scenery, pond, green grass, ducks... so peaceful.. But one of the guys scrolling with a golf cart approached me and I told him I was just snapping pics of the scenery and he was nice.. he gave me a litlle history.. told me to just sign up on the Club is $50,000 alone and the lowest privelage..
---> I took my EOS30D camera with me

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sure.. buy my ticket and service, ill be glad to do it... i have my mobile detailing service available in NY/NJ area.... if anyone is interested

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hey,
What is that Meg's Body Solvent? I only use Meg's and never came across that stuff.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
UsJdmtuner said:
it s like degreaser.. removes bugs and tars and stuff..
What is that foam stuff too? I get the megs detailer stuff online and want to pick some up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts