Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just drove off the lot a couple hours ago with my new 2009 Tribeca Special Edition. Looking to stay informed. This is actually the wifey's vehicle, but I'm sure I'll probably be driving it more. Vehicle is silver with gray leather, and despite the hit we're taking the MPG compared to the CR-V, on every other level it feels like an upgrade. I've always loved scoobs and on multiple occasions almost bought one(so close to buying an 06 STI last year), but this time we actually went through with it.

Look forward to perusing the threads.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I will try to get some pics up later today. Not that you guys wouldn't know what the damn thing looks like anyway, but I'll post em up anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry just have a couple pics taken with the cell so they're not all that good. Ignore the mess in the garage, we had a garage sale recently, and I've been too lazy to clean it all up.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hah:D You own an Evo and a Subaru? Isn't that a classic "good vs. evil" argument? :lol: :tup:

Oh and welcome:wave:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everybody, ya I suppose there is a little rivalry going on in my garage. :) Funny thing, the sales guys at the dealership were trying to get me to trade the Evo in, and get a new STI. I guess they wanted the double, but I didn't really even entertain it, too much money spent, and too many plans for the Evo right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts