Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for so long as we all have. Cobb made parts for it for don't seem to be releasing any. When on earth is anyone going to make a part like tuners, exhaust, anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Cobb makes parts that are of great quality. But they suck! They are famous for teasing people with upcoming parts that either take years to come out or they never make them at all. You need to just give up on Cobb. (sorry for the tough love)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Heh...sounds like Cobb is to Subaru as Comptech is to Hondas. They do the same thing with their SEMA cars, then never release anything. Why bother developing the show car if you never intend to sell the parts. It would seem to me that you already have them designed, might as well try to sell a few.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just spoke with Cobb on the phone yesterday for about 30 minutes.

The Tribeca we've all seen pictures of was built to gauge interest among the Tribeca community. It flopped... there was no interest. Certainly not enough to justify the manufacture of parts.

With thta, the Tribeca was diassembled and sold.

The location of the one-off parts used to build it? No one knows... not even the guy I spoke with... It's a mystery :)

I'm actually doing some research on suspension setups.... I'm determined... I'll post when I get some good info :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.