Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 70k engine donor that has lots of good body parts I'd like to pass along to someone instead of junking. Just looking for beer money and compensation for shipping. Let me know what you need, car is in really good shape, silver, hit in drivers front.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am in need of a replacement touchscreen unit for the radio. I had a 2x4 in the car and it slid forward when I had to stop quickly. Cracked the screen. Now it doesnt work.

I also need either a catalytic converter, fuel pump, or both. LOL. I just logged on to post a question about an issue I am having.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am in need of a replacement touchscreen unit for the radio. I had a 2x4 in the car and it slid forward when I had to stop quickly. Cracked the screen. Now it doesnt work.

I also need either a catalytic converter, fuel pump, or both. LOL. I just logged on to post a question about an issue I am having.
This is the base model, no nav/touch screen. The 06 I am swapping all the 08 components in does, but not sure if it's compatible. I will be using the fuel pump and converters.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think the shipping on the rear drivers side door and passenger side rear quarter panel that I'm looking for would be too expensive for the weight and size of these items. Too bad you aren't closer, sorry to waste your time.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think the shipping on the rear drivers side door and passenger side rear quarter panel that I'm looking for would be too expensive for the weight and size of these items. Too bad you aren't closer, sorry to waste your time.
May be, I had a transmission shipped from Canada on a pallet several years ago which cost $350. But hey, this is a great time of year for a Florida getaway! 😃

·
Administrator
737 Posts
You guys could ship via greyhound...not sure if you have heard of that method? They can be rather liberal about it but sometimes I hear not so much. Just thought I'd make you aware.

Thanks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You guys could ship via greyhound...not sure if you have heard of that method? They can be rather liberal about it but sometimes I hear not so much. Just thought I'd make you aware.

Thanks.
Thanks, I have heard about that but never done it. There is a Greyhound station not far from me. I'm willing to wrap stuff up and take it over there if it'll help somebody out. Let me know pretty soon cause I can't keep the shell in my back yard much longer.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
transmission ecu? engine ecu? abs unit?
I'm kinda wanting to keep the electronics till I sell my 07.
Edit: to clarify, I took basically everything out of the 08 donor and swapped into a beautiful 06 with high miles. So, now I have a 3.6 06 😎 I still have all electronics from the 06 and will sell if I don't need for the 07.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts