Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Actually pretty good. I'd have to rate it near the top as compared with my previous experiences with Honda, Acura and also Subaru (but this was way back in mid 90's).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Who was your sales guy? I dealt with Eric (GM) and Dave (sales guy). I know Eric pretty well and he's a great guy.

How long have your had your Tribeca? What do you think of it so far?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I dealt with James (sales). I've had it for a couple of months now and love it so far. Latest snowfalls were fun. Fuel tank could be a tad larger but I'm slowly getting used to filling up more often.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am in Etobicoke, black 2011 Tribeca. There are quite a few Tribecas in my areas (surprisingly!). At the same time, Ascent seems to be way more popular compared to when 2nd generation Tribeca came out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in Niagara Falls, I have a Dark silver 09 with aftermarket chrome 18's. I've had the vehicle for 5 years now, bought it used in North York with 100k for $18,000 ($8000 less then I test drove one in Hamilton for). I love the size of the vehicle, hate all the creaks in it and the low gas mileage. I've seen one other in the city with the same colour, and a couple older ones. They're fairly uncommon in the Niagara area, The dealership in St.Catharines said that mine was one of the only ones they've worked on (mostly for the recalls)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts