Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

was having a look at the NJ roll call, and seeing that there are a few of the guys down there with our B9's, and it made me wonder, who is all out there from the southern Ontario area? I've seen one guy in London, and a couple on a trip through northern Michigan. I'm in St Thomas, and get out on the road pretty frequently, but it still surprises me that I see almost NO B9's... just wondering if there are enough of us in a close enough range to maybe make a meet this spring or summer worthwhile?

For y'all in other provinces, can't say we can arrange a country wide meet (although that'd be a REAL fun road trip, eh?) but would like to know where you're all at...

Cheers!!

Jon St Thomas ON, 2007 B9 :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I know, we'll have all the NJ/ NY people roll up to Canada for an international meet ;)

Glad to see that there are others that are crazy like me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
crazycanuck said:
what colour do you have... did you get it from budds?
Black.. I wanted to get it from budds, nice ppl etc, but the price was 18+K more then I was able to get from a nearest dealer in Buffalo.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We are in Toronto (East York to be exact). My wife and I have the 06 Champagne Gold Opal 7-seater Ltd. We bought it used in Jan'08. It's an american vehicle but we bought it through a dealer here in the GTA. We love this vehicle. Just came back from Niagara Falls. I seem to love driving the Tribeca more than my MY00 RS.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Another Southern Ontarian

Yeah, well I"m in Meaford, Ont, about midway between Owen Sound & Collingwood - deep in the deep snow belt! There's another similar gold coloured one in town, & another about 10 miles away that I've seen. But that's about it. Lots of other Subies around, mostly Foresters & some Outbacks.
Dealer in Owen Sound has a great deal on a demo 7 pass. loaded '07 ... $20,000 off! Been sitting on their lot for a year now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, just got back from a road trip to Montreal and back last week, and saw 4 of them on the 401 between Toronto and Cornwall (one in QC). saw a black one going eastbound on Thursday, 2 grey/silver, and one gold Tuesday and wednesday. thats by far the most I've seen yet, and was disappointed that I was driving my Volvo at the time (a honk and wave from a Volvo may not make sense!!;))

anyways, hope you guys have been surviving the snow!! I just find it such a blast in the B9... I tell my wife I'm heading to Tims and she just shakes her head... off I go, doing whatever I can to fishtail...lol. I'll tell you one thing, tho.. next year, winter tires for sure! (and a snowblower!!)

Cheers,

Jon

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in Ottawa with an 08. I saw another 08 Diamond Gray in a Costco parking lot and a couple 06/07 on the road. Not many Tribeca here in Ottawa.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey lub88,

been driving down the 401 by the ski hill around your area... they sure need to do some work over there, eh?
and ruralott, been out in Ottawa recently, and man, the roads are not much better up there! (bank street has some major potholes.
As I'm driving my Volvo mostly, just curious how the Tribecas eat up the roads that our lovely winter left us.

(question's for anyone, btw)

Cheers,
Jon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let's not talk about the roads. Last Thursday on my way to work got stone hit my windshield. Nice crack that is getting longer every day. Dealer asks little under $900 p & l.

Cheers,

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, Toronto streets are littered with hundreds of potholes. I have to do some Auto-X maneuvers just to avoid them. Overall, our Tribeca does a pretty good job in the smaller potholes and bumps, including speedbumps.

·
Banned
10 Posts
jaycee said:
Well, Toronto streets are littered with hundreds of potholes. I have to do some Auto-X maneuvers just to avoid them. Overall, our Tribeca does a pretty good job in the smaller potholes and bumps, including speedbumps.
Yeah visiting up there I noticed the cars shocks get some serious workout.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts