Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd thought I'd ask before I went with partsbin or other source, but does anyone know of or recommend an online parts dealer (even Subby dealer) that has good prices on parts for the B9 Tribeca?

I tagged a doe, literally, with the Subaru grill emblem. I need a new grill (nothing else damaged) but don't want to go aftermarket. :mad:

TIA. /.

·
449 Posts
The places I use the most in no particular order:

Ben Sabelhaus (AKA HondaSlayer)
www.HodgesSubaru.com
[email protected]
248-547-8800
877-0547-8353

Takes Subaru Bucks call them for details
----------

Gregory AKA Roo on the forums

Marin Subaru Parts Dept. 800-400-6144

[email protected]

--------

www.SubaruGenuineParts.com
Monday-Friday
8am-5pm
800.962.0822 - ask for 'parts' then ask for 'Jamie' (AKA SubieGal)
[email protected]

----

Annapolis Subaru
http://www.annapolissubaru.com/en_US/
149 Old Solomon's Island Rd
Annapolis, MD 21401
Direct: 443-837-1422
Toll Free: 866-509-3019
[email protected]
Ask for Jackie

·
Registered
160 Posts
Peaty is right on as always :)

Do we have a sticky on OEM parts online store anywhere here ?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
SubOperator said:
Peaty is right on as always :)

Do we have a sticky on OEM parts online store anywhere here ?
Yeah, there should be a sticky on this.

I tell ya, my local dealer sucks at getting parts. They said they ordered the puddle light kit for me ~ 3-4 weeks ago and still nothing. It's like their parts dept doesn't want the business.

·
449 Posts
I got my puddle lights from Jamie, I normally rotate who I get stuff from but use the people above because they are subaru owners and lovers. I've met Ben a few times, he is a super nice guy. He's up in MI by my in-laws. Gregory is out west, I've met him too also a swell guy. I helped crew in a rally he drove in. Jamie (SubeGal) has been around the Subaru scene for what seems like forever is also a rally driver http://www.subiegal.com/ She's helped me out many times sourcing stuff that was tough to get like the puddle lights for example when they said you could not get them everywhere else or looked me like I was speaking another language. Jackie is a new vendor to me but was also very helpful when I needed to replace the mirror I messed up on the B9 the second week I got it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts