Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From my '07 'beca...

If you're in the NY Tri-State area and need and extra set of tires, here's a nice deal. Only 15K on them, and driven like an old lady. I'll take some pics later. I just got new wheels and will be using the stock rims for snow tires. The stock tires aren't the greatest in the snow but they sure are a comfy ride in nice weather and good in the rain.

Anyway, looking for 300 for the set - picked up or meet somewhere in NY/NJ/CT.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hate to say it but I wouldn't put those tires back on my wife's beca if they were free. At 32K had 6-7/32 remaining and they hydroplaned like crazy and sucked in snow.

Bought a set of Avon tires from tire rack for $550 shipped and they are like night and day even in the snow.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I'm looking forward to swapping out our B9's tires. Only 22k on them now.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
swootton said:
Hate to say it but I wouldn't put those tires back on my wife's beca if they were free. At 32K had 6-7/32 remaining and they hydroplaned like crazy and sucked in snow.

Bought a set of Avon tires from tire rack for $550 shipped and they are like night and day even in the snow.
Normally I'd flame you for the negative feedback in a sale forum... but I agree. They are garbage in the snow. They are a nice ride on dry highway though :lol:

I still have the whole set in my garage; wheels and tires. Might just yank them off and throw some nice snows on there for the winter.

PS - I am LOVIN' the 20's on the 'beca.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts